- 500 block Columbia Street. Residential burglary, handgun taken.
- 1300 Lowell Drive. Vehicle window broken, wallet taken.
- 7000 block Mill Creek Road. Burglary occurring some time in the last three weeks reported.
- Fourth Avenue and Birch Street. 12:21 p.m. Tuesday. Vehicle turning collided with another vehicle.
- Main Street and Ninth Avenue. 1:22 p.m. Tuesday. Vehicle making a turn tried to avoid an oncoming vehicle, instead collided with another vehicle in the turn lane.
- Ricardo Tyson Perez, 48, 216 N. Touchet St. Charge: investigation of DOC violation.
- Mario R. Deleon, 26, 440 Sprague St. Today. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 2109 - 1351 Dalles Military Road, 9:09 p.m. Tuesday. Hazardous materials release investigation. None found.
- South Fourth Avenue and Birch Street, 12:30 p.m., Tuesday. Motor vehicle collision. No transport.
- 980 N.E. Myra Road. 6:17 p.m. Tuesday. Illegal burn.
- 117 S. Patit Road, Dayton. 9:10 p.m. Tuesday. Structure fire.
- Yantis Park, 200 Dehaven St. Graffiti on restroom building.
- Park at Fifth Street, Athena. Criminal mischief report filed.