- ROAD PLANS: Following a public hearing, approved the 6-year Transportation Improvement Program for 2010 to 2015, and also approved the 2010 county road construction program. Unanimous for both.
- HOMELAND SECURITY: Approved contracts for homeland security-related services. Unanimous.
- FEE SCHEDULE: Approved a resolution amending the Sheriff's Office fee schedule. Unanimous.
- WOLVES: Heard a report from Don Howard and extension agent Paul Carter regarding a meeting they attended on a wolf management plan.
- DISTRICT COURT: Learned $5,500 was saved in the trial court budget.
- AMENDMENTS: Set a public hearing on budget amendments for Dec. 21.