- Budget: Continued public hearing on 2010 budget until Dec. 14 meeting. No comments taken Monday. Unanimous.
- Levies: Continued public hearing on 2010 property tax levy, road levy and emergency medical services levy. No comments taken Monday. Unanimous.
- Preservation: Appointed Daniel Aycock, Roger Lizut, James Payne, Theron E. Smith, Montgomery Buell, Jacqueline Woodfork and John Van Slyke to the Historic Preservation Funds Committee. Appointments for one-year term. Unanimous.
- Fair board: Appointed Linda Miller to the Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days board to fill vacancy created by death of board member Tim Corfield. Unanimous.
- Right of way: Dedicated right of way to city of Walla Walla for extension of Stevens Street. Unanimous.
- Comp Plan: Held public hearing on seven proposed amendments to county Comprehensive Plan. After discussion, voted to direct staff to prepare ordinances to approve four of the proposed amendments and tabled action on remaining three until 2010 amendment cycle to allow further time for study of issues. Unanimous.