- 300 block South First Avenue, Monday. Miscellaneous household items from residence sometime in last two weeks.
- 1600 block J Street, Dec. 2. Firearm and jewelry from residence.
- 300 block East Jackson Street, Athena. Resident reports boots, thousands in cash taken from home.
- 300 block East Park Street, Dayton. Laptop reported stolen from office at location.
- 600 block North Willow Street, Dayton. Vehicle prowl reported.
- Nicholis Wayne Gascon, 23, 3344 Morrison Lane, Saturday. New charges: investigation of second-degree burglary, and first and second degree theft.
- Plaza Way and Tietan Street, 3:37 p.m. Tuesday. Vehicle struck back of stopped vehicle. No injuries reported.
- Rose Street and Fourth Avenue, 12:46 p.m. Monday. Vehicle struck back of stopped vehicle.
- Foster Road, near Cottonwood Road, 3:15 p.m. Tuesday. Single-vehicle collisions reported. No injuries.
- Highway 11, two miles south of Milton-Freewater, about 10 a.m. Tuesday. Report of a driver colliding with a power pole, knocking it down. Unable to locate driver.
- Whiteman Road at Powerline Road, Milton-Freewater, Wednesday. Injury collision reported; citation issued.
Fire, ambulance runs
- 1300 block South Fourth Street, 4 p.m. Wednesday. House on fire.
- Dalles Military Road and Ninth Avenue, 6:40 p.m. Wednesday. Vehicle on fire. No transports.
- 1800 block Belair Avenue, 6 p.m. Tuesday. Assisted city fire crews with vehicle on fire. Extinguished within 30 minutes.
- Walla Walla Airport, Tuesday. Report of airplane requiring assistance after nose gear not function. Airplane landed fine before crews arrived.
- 1300 block South Fourth Avenue, 4 p.m. Wednesday. Single-family home on fire, believed to have started in attic. Crews left by 5:25 p.m.
- 300 block West Second Street, 7:14 p.m. Tuesday. Responded to chimney fire.
- 700 block North Eighth Avenue. Black gang graffiti found on back of garage facing alley.
- 400 block North Seventh Avenue, Monday. Gang graffiti on back of garage.
- 300 block West Rose Street. Vehicle keyed while parked near district court.
- 400 block South Water Street, Weston. Back of Jeep damaged in apparent vehicle prowl attempt.