- Appointment: Approved appointment of Richard G. Wernette as municipal court judge from 2010 through 2013. Unanimous.
- Critical areas: Approved update of city's critical area ordinance. No comments offered during public hearing on issue. Unanimous.
- Vendors list: Adopted ordinance to establish list of vendors willing to submit bids on specified small works projects. Unanimous.
- Copier: Approved purchase of Sharp MX6200N color copier from Pinnell company of Kennewick. Unit being purchased on state contract for $18,943.89. Unanimous.
- Lease: Approved lease with T-Mobile West Corporation for company to place communications facilities on and around city's water tower. Agreement will bring city a monthly rent of $1,500 with annual increase of 3 percent. Unanimous.
- Goals: Adopted City Council goals as presented by Mayor Rick Newby. Jenkins, Scott, Yanke, Larry Dickerson, Steve Dickerson -- yes. Duncan -- no.
- Whitman Drive: Authorized contract with Anderson Perry amp; Associates for engineering services for the Whitman Central Corridor Project. Cost not to exceed $148,200. Unanimous.
- Water project: Authorized contract with USKH Engineering for engineering services for city water wells number one and number three. Cost not to exceed $104,000. Unanimous.
- Salaries: Approved city's 2010 salary ordinance. Unanimous.