- LEVIES: Consider resolutions to seek a replacement 2-year maintenance and operation levy and a separate 1-year capital projects levy. The proposed Mamp;O levy is $1.1 million, with an estimated cost of $2.25 per $1,000 assessed valuation. The capital projects levy is $93,000, at 19 cents per $1,000 assessed valuation. The levy would fund resurfacing of the athletic track and exterior doors for school buildings.
- OATH OF OFFICE: Oath of office will be administered to re-elected and new board members.
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving hiring of Karen Simmons as special education paraprofessional. Also consider adding a teacher for second semester, using Title I and Learning Assistance Program federal funds. If the money is not used, the district will have to return it at the end of the school year.
- CONTRACT: Consider approving contract with Columbia County Education Association for 2009-2010.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from administrators, ASB and business manager.
- COMMUNITY: Will discuss community education program. Board member Tamra Fritze will report on progress in setting up the program. She is working with Reid Helford, Liberty Theater manager to set up class offerings.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Will meet in closed session for employee performance review.