- ALTC: Re-appointed Frances Fanning to a 2-year term on the Aging and Long Term Care board. Also signed agreement with Yakima County to provide services through ALTC for seniors for 2010 for $73,800. Unanimous for both.
- GRANT: Authorized Burton to sign acceptance of a $1million matching grant for courthouse renovation. The grant is awarded by the state Historic County Courthouse Rehabilitation Grant Program. Unanimous. Commissioners discussed the next steps, which include meeting with architect in January.
- OPEN SPACE: Voted to waive back taxes for property owners whose land was given open space designation by error. Without the waiver, land owners would have to pay seven years' back taxes, which could have been as much as $15,000. Unanimous.
- STATE CONTRACTS: Signed agreement with the state to use the state purchasing cooperative program in 2010. Unanimous.
- LIBRARY: Appointed Jenness Evansen to a 5-year term on the library board of trustees. Unanimous.
- BUDGET: Set final hearing on the 2010 budget for 2 p.m. Dec. 21.