- LEVY: Passsed a resolution to seek a 2-year $222,176 replacement maintenance and operation levy, to be collected in 2011 and 2012. The levy is a less than 5 per cent increase over the current levy. Estimated cost is $3.82 per $1,000 assessed valuation. Unanimous.
- LAPTOPS: Learned mini-laptops are provided for grades 3-5. Funding for the laptops is provided by a $1,500 Washington Education Association's health drawing and district funds.
- SEALANTS: Learned grades K-3 received sealants for their teeth. The sealants were applied for those who had parental permission. All students who had permission also received H1N1 flu shots. Both services were provided through the Walla Walla County Health Department.
- CHRISTMAS PROGRAM: Learned over 100 attended the Christmas program Dec. 11.
- CONTRACT: Learned the district now has a contract with Lily Rice Center for the Birth to Three Program.
- ORGANIZATION: Elected Berrier as board president, and Wilks as vice president. Unanimous.