- LEVY: Approved a resolution to seek a 3-year maintenance and operation levy Feb. 9. The levy amounts are $676,546 to be collected in 2011 and $684,355 to be collected in 2012 and 2013. This is less than the current levy which is $691,750 for the current year, and $703,750 in 2010. Estimated cost is $2.05 per $1,000 assessed valuation for 2011, $3.12 for 2012, and $3.15 for 2013. Unanimous.
- BOARD REORGANIZATION: Elected Goble as board chairman, McCubbins as vice chairman, Thompson as legislative representative, Schaeffer as WIAA representative, and Bradley as bargaining and activities representative. Unanimous. Thompson was sworn in as new board member.
- BUDGET: Learned ending cash balance was $86,355 at the end of November.
- POLICIES: Adopted policies related to concussions. Unanimous.
- FACILITIES: Discussed leaking pipe in weight room. Water will be shut off Monday for about two hours to repair the leak. Also discussed ongoing repairs on heating and air conditioning units, and ice issues.