- HEARING: Following hearing where there were no comments, approved 2009 budget amendments. Unanimous.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Approved building rental agreement with Columbia Health Systems, and fee schedule for 2010. Unanimous.
- PLANNING: Approved final Himmelberger short plat subdivision map. Unanimous.
- HOMELESS PLAN: Approved county 10-year homeless plan. Unanimous.
- APPOINTMENTS: Reappointed Zella Powers, and Betty Keller to Aging and Long Term Care board. Unanimous.
- INSURANCE: Discussed domestic partnership insurance coverage offered by the Washington Counties Insurance Fund. Chose option 3, which allows employer to choose whether they want to extend opposite sex domestic partnership coverage to all partnerships regardless of age. Unanimous.
- DUES: Voted to pay dues to the Washington State Association of Counties. Unanimous.
- BUDGET: Will meet Dec. 28 to adopt final 2010 budget.