- TRANSFERS: Signed resolution to transfer $238,406 from E911 budget to reimburse current expense. Unanimous. Also moved $200,000 from criminal justice fund to reimburse expense. Unanimous.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Approved office closure Dec. 24 as floating holiday.
- SCHOOL: Met with Pomeroy School District Superintendent Kim Spacek and business manager Kelly McKeirnan to discuss housing county offices at school when the Courthouse is renovated. Also discussed bond issue school district approved Monday night.
- COURTHOUSE: Reviewed proposed list of bid items from architect for Courthouse renovation.
- BUDGET: Following hearing where no negative comments, adopted a $12.8 million budget for 2010. The budget is smaller than the 2009 $16.5 million budget. Unanimous.