- 00 block Imperial Street, Monday. Two inflatable Christmas decorations taken from front yard of residence.
- Wal-Mart, 1700 Meadowbrook Blvd. Shopper put purse down to go after child, upon return purse missing. Purse minus cash later recovered.
- 500 block Northeast Villa. Vehicle entered and rummaged; nothing apparently taken.
- 500 block Hatch Street. Two suspected burglars, a man and woman, entered home, tripping alarm. Both detained by law enforcement.
- 1100 block School Avenue. Eight-foot tall inflatable Christmas tree taken from front yard of residence during the night.
- Colville and Cherry streets, Monday. Two vehicles collided at intersection. No injuries reported.
- College and A streets. Vehicle window broken out while parked at location.
- Antonio Cuevas Plasencia Jr., 33, 1140 N. 12th Ave., Walla Walla, today. Charges: investigation of residential burglary and violation of Uniform Controlled Substances Act -- possessing methamphetamine.
- Michael A. Olson, 48, 316 E. Pine St., Walla Walla, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of failing to obey release.
- Cheryl L. Worthington, 40, 926 Robbins St., Tuesday. Charges: investigation of six counts of identity theft; six counts of fraudulent use of credit cards; and second-degree theft.
- 300 block Song Creek Road. Garbage bin damaged, possibly struck by vehicle.