- 200 block East Poplar Street. Two bicycles reported stolen.
- 800 block Lamb Street. Residence entered, miscellaneous items taken.
- 2200 block School Avenue. CD player from vehicle.
- 500 block Tucannon Street, Dayton. Report of vegetables being taken from garden.
- Walla Walla County Jail, 7:45 p.m. Saturday. Inmate spat at one jail staff member, threw item at another.
- Poplar Street and Myra Road, 5:11 p.m. Tuesday. Vehicle struck back of stopped vehicle. No injuries.
- 1800 block Plaza Way, 1:15 p.m. Tuesday. Driver swerved to avoid striking cat, and collided with power pole. No injuries. Pole severed beyond repair.
- State Route 125 at milepost 9.3, 7:53 p.m. Tuesday. Single-vehicle collision.
- Carlos Alberto Aleman, 22, 1501 W. Rose St. Apt. 9, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of violation of Uniform Controlled Substances Act - manufacturing/delivering.
- Jennifer Diane Goertzen, 38, 20902 Crosby Road, Prosser, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of failing to obey judgement/sentence.
- 400 block Dehaven Street. Damage to front door of residence.