- 100 block North College Avenue. Damage to door lock and jam of establishment, but no access gained.
- Eastside Road, Milton-Freewater, Wednesday. Burglary reported. No further information.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater, Monday. Theft reported. No further info.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater, Monday. Burglary reported. No further info.
- West Crockett Road, Milton-Freewater, Nov. 14. Theft complaint.
- North Water Street, Weston, Tuesday. Theft complaint.
- Walla Walla Post Office, 128 N. Second Ave. Graffiti discovered on three vehicles in parking lot.
- 400 block East Rees Street. Graffiti found on Borleske stadium and Whitman College building.
- 100 block Southwest Fourth Street. Window of vehicle broken.
- Hong's Garden restaurant, 14 N. Columbia St. Report of damage to door of establishment.
- Pinkerton Road near cemetery, Athena, Monday. Criminal mischief reported. No further info.
- Ninth Avenue and Chestnut Street, 10 p.m. Thursday. Three teen boys were caught pointing a laser device at drivers. Object was taken and destroyed.
- School Avenue and Delmont Street, 8:50 p.m. Nov. 14. Vehicle lost control driving over leaf pile, then struck bush.
- Daniel Allison Lindt Jr., 29, 711 Coppei Road Apt. 3, Waitsburg, today. Charges: investigation of violation of Uniform Controlled Substances Act -- possessing methamphetamine.