- 1200 block Wallula Road, Sept. 30. Woman's wallet taken; later recovered with some items missing.
- 900 block Cowl Street. Vehicle entered, items taken.
- 1300 block North Main Street. Garage entered at residence but nothing taken.
- 500 block Northwest Eighth Avenue. Resident reports her vehicle stolen.
- 13th Avenue and Rose Street, 2:33 p.m. Tuesday. Driver Donald Powers, 73, of Waitsburg, struck back of vehicle driven by Clifford Stenvall, 76, of Rhea Lane in Walla Walla. Stenvall reported neck pain.
- Patricia Lynn March, 61, 602 E. Chestnut St., Wednesday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Jose Isaias Torrez Contreras, 26, 353 W. Chestnut St., Walla Walla, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Andrey Nicokoley Gorkovchenko, 35, 1867 S.E. Bliss Lane, College Place, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Contessa Rene Montgomery, 25, address not known, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of fraud/credit card.
Fire, ambulance runs
- Alder and Colville streets, 12:02 p.m. Wednesday. Took 63-year-old man to Providence St. Mary Medical Center after collision.
- 200 block Newell Street. Left rear side window on vehicle smashed while parked on street overnight.
- 500 block Northeast Ninth Avenue. Resident reports damage to sprinkler heads.
A Walla Walla woman who was struck by a vehicle Tuesday while crossing the street was in satisfactory condition at Providence St. Mary Medical Center this morning. Hazel Olson, 52, broke her right leg and suffered head lacerations after she was hit in the intersection of Fifth Avenue and Alder Street.