- PRESENTATION: Gene Sharratt will present the board with a School of Distinction award for Waitsburg High School. Sharratt represents the Center for Educational Effectiveness and Phi Delta Cappa. This is the second time in three years the high school has received this honor. The award is given to the 5 percent highest improving schools, over a five-year span of time, in reading and math. Refreshments will follow the presentation.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from administrators, athletic director, and transportation/maintenance supervisor.
- HANDBOOKS: Consider approving Waitsburg Elementary School student handbook for 2009-2010.
- LEVY: Discuss replacement maintenance and operations levy.
- PLAN: Consider approving the 2009-2010 elementary school improvement plan.
- POLICY: Consider approving revised policy related to family emergency leaves.
- BARGAINING: Consider approving results of collective bargaining agreement for certificated staff and classified staff.