- The Log Inn, 526 Wellington Ave., Saturday, 12:34 a.m. Attempted burglary with one arrest made. Windows broken but no items taken. Arrested was Dustin Lane McCauley, 22, 1795 Reser Road.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center, 401 W. Poplar St., Thursday, 5:54 a.m. Several coats taken from Coats for Kids bin. No arrests made. Investigation ongoing.
- 700 block of W. Fourth Street, Waitsburg, Thursday night. Door kicked in on vacant residence. Nothing taken.
- Preston Avenue and Main Street, Waitsburg, Friday 21:53 p.m. Collision between vehicle driven by Christine Judd, 200 block of Second St., and four-wheeler driven by Kevin Winger, 500 block of Wilson Hollow Road. Serious injury to Winger, who was transported to Providence St. Mary Medical center and is in critical condition.
- Myra Road near SR 125, Friday 2:48 p.m. Two vehicle, non-injury, rear end.
- Ubaldo Hilario Lopez, 25, 1481/2 Kenneth St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Dustin Lane McCauley, 22, 1795 Reser Road. Charge: investigation of burglary and malicious mischief.
- Department of Corrections
- Amera Joy Cavazos, 25, 531 Columbia St. Charge: investigation of Dept. of Corrections violation.