- Walla Walla Valley Little League, 2130 Tacoma St. Forced entry gained through wired window; suspects rummaged through business.
- 800 block North Eighth Avenue, Friday. Cash from residence, perhaps by resident's acquaintance.
- 300 block East Main Street. Bicycle from outside residence.
- 500 block Catherine Street, Sept. 6. Vehicle entered and rummaged but unknown if items taken.
- Colonial Drive, Liberty Way and Independence Drive. Reports of several unlocked vehicles, about 17, prowled overnight. Assortment of miscellaneous items taken.
- Gerald Wayne Bailey, 42, 2209 School Ave., Walla Walla, Monday. Charge: investigation of first-degree malicious mischief-domestic violence.
- Kyle Sheal Schmidt, 21, 204 N. Spokane St. Apt. 25, Walla Walla, Monday. Charges: investigation of first-degree burglary, theft of a firearm, and residential burglary.
- Zachary Tyler Hill, 20, 1620 Portland Ave., Walla Walla, Monday. Charges: investigation of first-degree burglary, theft of a firearm, and residential burglary.
- Joe Daniel Smith, 20, 603 S. Wilbur Ave., Walla Walla, Monday. Charges: investigation of first-degree burglary, theft of a firearm and residential burglary.
Fire, ambulance runs
- Meadowbrook Boulevard and Highway 125, 11 a.m. Monday. Responded to two-vehicle collision. No injuries reported.
- Myra Road at Whitman Drive, 11:40 a.m. Monday. Two-vehicle collision. A 67-year-old woman taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center.
- U.S. Highway 12 at Lowden Gardena, 12:18 p.m. Monday. Single vehicle collision. A 78-year-old woman taken to Walla Walla General Hospital.
- 400 block South Second Avenue, Sept. 5. Large piece of bark thrown at window by unknown person, breaking the window.
- 2200 block School Avenue. Man drove his truck into two other vehicles, forcing them through garage door and causing extensive damage. Man detained for domestic violence.