- CONTRACT: Signed contract with Jetco Machine and Fabrication of Clarkston for construction of a recycling container. Amount of the contract is $9,908.75. Unanimous.
- FIBER OPTICS: Voted to use Ednetics, Inc. of Post Falls, ID to install replacement fiber optic line between Courthouse and health department. Cost will be $10,809. Other companies submitting quotes were Clark Communication, Lewiston who submitted a quote of $19,265 for wireless Ethernet service, and Potelco, Inc. of Spokane, whose quote was $15,988 for replacement fiber optic line. Unanimous.
- PEOLA ROAD: Signed contract with County Road Administration Board for $2.3 million to reconstruct Peola Road between mileposts1.57 and 7.84. Also signed agreement for a $1.4 highway infrastructure loan, although it is hoped the loan needed will be less than $500,000.
- VEHICLE: Received one bid from Herres Chevrolet, for a new vehicle for the Sheriff's Office. Net cost of the 2010 Chevy Traverse will be $27,920, which includes tax and a trade-in with value of $3,500. Unanimous.
- HEARING: Held a public hearing on the Garfield County Transportation Development plan for the next five years. No public was present for the hearing.
- AGREEMENT: Signed an agreement with the state Department of Corrections to hold prisoners in the county jail or in the Washington State Prison in Walla Walla at rates charged. Unanimous.
- HAZMAT: Selected EHSI International of Bellevue to conduct initial haz-mat services on the Courthouse renovation project. EHSI submitted the lowest quote of $12,755. Others submitting quotes were Fulcrum of Spokane and The Empirical Company of Kennewick.
- MOVER: Authorized Burton to sign a contract with Old School Moving Company to move courthouse offices to the elementary school in mid-May. It is anticipated the move will require two days. Old School will do the move for $125 per hour. Unanimous.