Council members are Leroy Cunningham, Jeff Broom, Kathleen Powers, William Potolicchio and Bart Baxter. Mayor is Markeeta Little Wolf. With all present Wednesday the council:
- BMX TRACK: Discussed proposal to build a BMX track on city-owned property known as "the bunkhouse." Incoming council members asked the current council to table the matter until the next meeting. The council voted to give their support to the proposal on city-owned land. 4-1 with Groom voting no.
- ELECTION: Discussed preliminary 2010 election results. New council members and mayor will be sworn in at the next meeting April 14.
- RETAINAGE: Passed a resolution to release retainage for the Waits Mill roof repairs that were done before the mill burned. Vote was 4-0 with Baxter abstaining. Baxter was the contractor who worked on the roof.
- WAITS MILL: Approved an agreement with the Historical Society for mill site cleanup. The Historical Society will pay for half the cleanup. Unanimous.
- ELECTIONS: Passed an ordinance updating election procedures to be in compliance with state election procedures. Unanimous.