- POOL FEES: Heard recommendation from the Park Board to increase pool fees by 25 percent. Mayor directed Parks and Public Grounds Committee to review recommendation, and research pool fees in surrounding communities. Will be reconsidered at the next regular meeting. He also recommended a public hearing on the proposal be held May 10.
- CHAMBER: Heard report from Chamber of Commerce director Lisa Ronnberg on first quarter activities and tourism.
- CONTRACT: Approved $542,472 contract with Central Washington Asphalt, Inc. for the S. Second Street Reconstruction Project. Unanimous.
- RESIGNATION: Accepted council member Micki Varney's letter of resignation.
- LIQUOR LICENSES: Took no action meaning there were no objections to renewal of liquor licenses for McQuary's Grocery, PDQ and The General Store.