- TRANSFER STATION: Learned a quote was received from Lewis Clark Recyclers, Lewiston, ID to transport recycling bins. Commissioners will consider quote until next week.
- ROAD RALLY: Discussed dates for Rally America events in the county with John Forspring of Rally America. Rally Cross events are scheduled June 12 and 13 and Sept. 18 and 19. The Wild West Rally event will be Sept. 24-26.
- WIND ENERGY: Learned Puget Sound Energy is beginng mapping road access for installation of turbines and BPA substation.
- BIDS: After opening a bid for over $30,000 to build a ramp at the library, voted to reject all bids. The bid from T.K. Tenny Construction, Orofino, ID was the only bid submitted and is far above the engineer's estimate of $8,000. Unanimous.
- PLANS: Reviewed plans with Riedesel Engineering for Columbia Center Bridge and Peola Road Project. The county will use the plans for requesting bids on both projects.
- FAIRGROUNDS: Signed water systems inventory for the fairgrounds, requested by the state Department of Health. Unanimous.
- LETTER: Received letter appreciation for the Assessor's Office from Roger Dumbeck. Dumbeck said he was found the office very helpful.