Members of the Dixie School Board are Javin Berg, Debra Tiner, Richard Berrier, Kelly Dabulskis and Gene Wilks. With Tiner absent Monday the board:
- PERSONNEL: Completed superintendent's performance evaluation, but tabled decision on his contract until next month.
- REVIEW: Reviewed Title I/LAP programs.
- GOALS: Reviewed district goals. No changes were made.
- CO-OP: After discussion board members indicated they are in favor of participating in a special education co-op.
- CALENDAR: Adopted the 2010-2011 school calendar, with the first day of school on Sept. 7, and the last day on June 15.
- BUSES: Learned a cement slab will be poured in the bus area. Discussed possibly purchasing a new bus and disposing of an old one through the surplus process.
- CONSENT AGENDA: Approved accounts payable, $13,432, and payroll, $39,968. Set next meeting for May 10.