- Contract: Approve collective bargaining contract with Teamsters Local No. 839, which represents 22 city employees, primarily in the Public Works Department and wastewater treatment plant.
- Annexation: Continue public hearing on Mt. Hope Cemetery annexation request. Action may follow.
- Grant: Authorize city administrator to enter into a contract with the Washington state Department of Commerce for a $135,000 federal grant. Money to be used for energy efficiency improvements at the city wastewater treatment plant. In related action, authorize advertising for proposals from engineering firms for the project.
- Wind turbine: Request to approve conditional use permit for residential-scale wind turbine at Sager Middle School.
- Myra road: Authorize mayor to accept right-of-way conveyance on Myra Road from Walla Walla County.
- Well work: Authorize expansion of engineering scope of work for improvements to city water wells number one and number three.