- EXECUTIVE: Board will meet in executive session to review the performance of an employee.
- SESSION: The board will hold a public work session to go over the work and preliminary proposals of a community task force studying facilities needs.
- CONSENT: Consider approving April bills and payroll, financial reports, certificated contracts and notifications of reasonable assurance, closure of Yamate trust fund, and extra-curricular hires, as part of consent agenda.
- PROGRAMS: Hear special reports on Tier II intervention model at Pioneer Middle School; Wa-Hi's Latino Club president's volunteer service award; and Art Regier Outstanding Volunteer award.
- FACILITIES: Consider approving a facilities technical study and survey with contract.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on Lincoln Health Clinic and Student Health Options; and Greenways Virtual Academy.