- Labor contract: Approved collective bargaining agreement with Teamsters Local No. 839, which represents employees in the Public Works Department and wastewater treatment plant. Unanimous.
- Annexation: Approved resolution for annexation of Mount Hope Cemetery consisting of about 9.95 acres. Unanimous.
- Grant: Authorized city administrator to enter into contract with Washington state Department of Commerce for $135,000 federal grant. Money to be used for energy efficiency improvements to city wastewater treatment plant. Also approved related action to advertise for proposals from engineering firms for project. Unanimous.
- Wind turbine: Approved conditional use permit to allow residential-scale wind turbine to be erected at Sager Middle School. Unanimous.
- Myra Road: Authorized mayor to accept turn back of right of way on Myra Road from Walla Walla County. Unanimous.
- Well work: Authorized expansion of engineering scope of work for improvements to city water wells number one and number three. Unanimous.