- HOMELESS: Discussed need to meet with Blue Mountain Action Council to renew contract for homeless shelter.
- RAC: Accepted project list presented by Pomeroy District Ranger Monte Fujishin as proposed by the Resource Advisory Committee. Total cost for the 15 projects in Asotin, Columbia and Garfield counties is $108,458. Three top projects are the Pataha Campground, $15,080; reseeding decommissioned roads in Asotin County, $13,100; and hand pulling noxious weeds, $10,800. Unanimous.
- ATV USE: Discussed ATV use on main thoroughfares in forest. The U.S. Forest Service has closed a number of roads to ATV use.
- HEALTH DISTRICT: Met as the board of the Garfield County Health Distirct. Present were nurse Leta Travis, bookkeeper Kathy Crowner, and board members Marie Williams and LaDonna Stalcop.
- TRAVEL: Voted to increase the travel advance fund for countu employees to $11,000. Unanimous.
- TREASURER: Met with treasurer Karen Roosevelt for a quarterly financial meeting. Roosevelt reported she presently manages $8.8 million in investments for county and junior taxing districts.