When: Regular session at 6 p.m. following a 4:15 p.m. tour of the former Crown Cork & Seal building and a 5 p.m. work session.
Where: Regular session at the Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; work session at El Sombrero restaurant, 428 Ash St.
- Tourism report: Update on the Quilt Festival.
- Budget: Review a draft supplemental budget.
- Roofing damage: Discuss damage to the roof at the former Crown Cork amp; Seal building from earlier this month.
- Bids: Consider awarding a contract for snow plow/blower services.
- Fire: Discuss the fire that took place last week at Reiff Manufacturing at the Walla Walla Regional Airport Industrial Park.
- Aviation fueling: Consider a policy regarding future aviation fueling systems at the Walla Walla Regional Airport.
- Correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, March income and expense reports, a recap of the state legislative session and an update on the fire claim at the former Gen-X Energy Group.