Members of the Starbuck School Board are Zonia Dedloff, Carol Wildman, Jill Wood, Kelly White and Leo Janes. With Wood absent Thursday the board:
- POLICY: Read for the first time policy and procedures related to concussion and head injuries.
- TREES: Learned older students planted a variety of trees at Little Goose Dam April 16 for Earth Day observation.
- TESTING: Learned MSP testing window is May 12 to 28 for grades three through eight.
- MUSEUM: Learned an outreach team from CRESHT Museum presented a symposium on geology and science for students.
- CHARLOTTE'S WEB: Learned Central Washington University presented "Charlotte's Web" at the school Thursday.
- LEGISLATURE: Heard report by Superintendent Paul Boeckman on state Legislature's actions and the impact on Starbuck School.