When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Proclamation: Approve proclamation to declare May 2-8 as Elks National Youth Week.
- JOINT FINANCIAL UPDATE: Hear update from county Auditor Karen Martin and and Treasurer Gordon Heimbigner.
- Nutrition: Meeting as the county Board of Health, approve proposal for Women, Infants and Children special nutrition program.
- Ducky Derby: Acting as directors of the Mill Creek Flood Control District, approve request by Exchange Club to use portion of Mill Creek for annual Ducky Derby fund raising event.
- Deeds: Approve quitclaim deeds with cities of College Place and Walla Walla for Myra Road.
- Quarry: Approve lease agreement for Greenville quarry site.
- Fairgrounds: Workshop to review information on possible request to de-annex portions of county fairgrounds property from city of Walla Walla to county. Informational presentation only.
- Planning: Interview applicants to fill vacancies on county Planning Commission. Possible executive session on personnel to follow.