When: 7 p.m. Monday.
Where: College Place City Hall, 625 S. College Ave.
- Site plan: Public hearing on application to amend Meadowbrook Plaza binding site plan. Request by MV Investments LLC is to relocate property lines within site plan and create an additional parcel. Action on item may follow.
- Park grant: Authorize application for Washington state Wildlife and Recreation Program grant for Kiwanis Park facility improvements.
- School grant: Authorize staff to apply for Safe Routes to School Grant. Funds would pay for improvements, education programs and enforcement efforts related to Whitman Central Corridor Project and Davis Elementary school.
- New fund: Authorize creation of new fund to provide accurate and formal tracking of drug restitution monies received by the city.
- Storm drains: Authorize mayor to execute grant of easements to clarify right to repair and maintenance of stormwater drain serving private property on Whitman Drive.