Walla Walla County Commissioners are Greg Tompkins, Perry Dozier and Gregg Loney. Commissioners voted as follows at their Monday meeting:
- proclamation: Approve proclamation to declare May 2-8 as Elks National Youth Week. Unanimous.
- nutrition: Meeting as the county Board of Health, approve proposal for Women, Infants and Children special nutrition program. Unanimous.
- ducky derby: Acting as directors of the Mill Creek Flood Control District, approve request by Exchange Club to use portion of Mill Creek for annual Ducky Derby fund raising event. Unanimous.
- deeds: Approve quitclaim deeds with cities of College Place and Walla Walla for Myra Road. Unanimous.
- Quarry: Approve lease agreement for Greenville quarry site. Unanimous.