- BUDGET: Amends 2009-10 budget for purchase of self contained breathing equipment for fire department and authorize acceptance of 2009 grant funding for $145,520 for purchase of equipment.
- PURCHASES: Authorize purchase of six police patrol vehicles for $161,774.96 from Legacy Ford of Walla Walla; a three-quarter ton pickup for $23,466 and a 16.5 GVW cab and chassis truck with service body for $34,698 from Wendle Ford of Spokane; a regenerative air street sweeper for $151,457 from Clyde West of Spokane; a sewer jet truck for $274,763 from Solid Waste Systems of Spokane; and a Tri-Plex greens mower for $24,889 from Western Equipment of Spokane.
- PALOUSE STREET BRIDGE: Budget adjustment for project.
- TAX COMPLIANCE: Adopts a Post-issuance tax compliance policy for tax-exempt and tax-credit bonds for the city.
- FINANCIAL POLICIES: Adopt a general fund reserve policy and a debt policy for the city.
- NEW POLICE STATION: Authorize contract with Building Dynamics LLC for construction management services for the new police facility and related Service Center and City Hall projects, not to exceed $219,023.
- BRYANT AVENUE: Authorize contract with Premier Excavation for infrastructure repair and replacement for $488,860.62.
- MOORE STREET: Public hearing for vacating of 400-foot portion of East Moore Street.
- LANDFILL: Authorize contract for Sudbury Road Landfill Area 6 closure to Selland Construction Inc. of Wenatchee for $1,617,234.