- INSPECTION: Will conduct inspection of district-owned housing beginning at 6 p.m.
- HEARING: Will conduct public hearing on I-728 at 7:15 p.m.
- REPORTS: Will hear reports on enrollment, W-P combine, language arts curriculum, state audit, regional board meeting and discontinuance of bus to Burbank.
- CALENDAR: Consider approving 2010-2011 school calendar.
- PERSONNEL: Consider renewing principal's contract. Consider accepting resignation of teacher V. Musgrave. Also consider approving reduction of one position for 2010-11.
- ASB: Consider designating Carolyn Marsh and/or Jodi Thew as ASB advisors.
- SURPLUS: Consider declaring certain items as surplus.
- RACE: Consider approving memorandum of understanding regarding the Race to the Top program.
- OUTINGS: Consider approving LAP math camp and principal's list honor roll field trip.