When: Thursday, starting at 11 a.m. with tours of two Port properties. A work session commences at noon. The regular session begins at 1 p.m.
Where: The regular session takes place at the Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; tours are of the Melrose Building, 2921 E. Melrose Ave. and UNIBEST International, 3301 E. Isaacs Ave. The work session is at El Sombrero, 428 Ash St.
- Inland cellular: Receive public comments on land lease rates at the airport cell tower.
- new manufacturer: Receive an update on plans for New Wind Solutions to operate at the Port's Melrose Avenue property.
- gen-x building: Discuss additional cleanup and work on the concrete floor at the Port's Burbank building, previously occupied by biodiesel manufacturer Gen-X, and burned in a fire last year.
- fiber farm: Receive an update on the Port property at the Wallula Gap Business Park.
- harvest: Receive a report on the wheat harvest.
- Blaze king dock: Get an update on the dock at Blaze King.
- sales tax application: Consider an application from the city for economic development sales tax fund money for work at Cliffstar.
- Income and expenses: Receive an update on the Walla Walla Regional Airport's mid-year income and expenses.
- terminal debt service: Consider refinancing opportunities for the Walla Walla Regional Airport terminal building debt service.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff and miscellaneous project updates.