When: Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Presentation: Presentation by Port of Walla Walla on request for $100,000 from Economic Development Sales Tax Fund for manufacturing project.
- Fairgrounds: Award contract for cleaning supplies.
- A/V equipment: Approve options for audio-visual equipment for main meeting room in Public Health and Legislative Building.
- Public Health: Report on E. coli contamination in Green Tank Irrigation District public water system.
- Bid opening: Bid opening for paving project on approach to McEntyre Bridge.
- Planning: Public hearing on proposed amendments to Title 15 in the county codes relating to building code. Matter to come before commissioners at 1:30 p.m. during time for Community Development Department. Action on item may follow.
- Workshop: Reports and miscellaneous business.