- bottle plant: Approved request by Port of Walla Walla for a $100,000 grant from Port's share of Economic Development Sales Tax Fund. Money to be used for water line and other improvements at Dell Avenue site of proposed plastic bottle manufacturing plant. Unanimous.
- fairgrounds: Approved contract for cleaning supplies for fairgrounds with Crown Paper and Janitorial Supply for $7,552.24. Unanimous.
- A/V equipment: Approved base bid for audio-visual equipment for main meeting room in Public Health and Legislative Building. Unanimous.
- paving: Opened two bids for paving project on approach to McEntyre Bridge. County engineer to make recommendation after examining both offers. Unanimous.
- Planning: Held public hearing and discussed proposed amendments to Title 15 in the county codes relating to building code. No speakers testified. Ordinance to be returned for action at commissioners' Monday meeting. Unanimous.