When: Monday 7 p.m. The board will hold an executive session at 6 p.m.
Where: District administration board room, 755 Maple St.
- EXECUTIVE: Will discuss Columbia Education Association contract and performance of a public employee in executive session.
- STUDENTS: Student representatives to the board will take oath of office.
- CONSENT: Will consider approving bills and payroll; any new hires or resignations; and four board policies as part of consent agenda.
- READING: Go over first reading of six new and revised board policies.
- POLICIES: Consider adopting board policies on nonresident students, and response to intervention.
- ACTION: Consider adopting a 2010-11 school board meeting calendar; special services contract; a school bus purchase; fall sports schedules; and extra-curricular contracts.