When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Building codes: Approve amendments Title 15 in county codes relating to building codes. Amendments include updates and clarifications to comply with changes in the state building codes.
- Technology: Proposal for recording software services for Public Health and Legislative Building main meeting room.
- Assessor: Proposal for agreements with the Sidwell Company for software to convert and maintain Assessor's Office parcel information on county Geographic Information System.
- Public works: Award contract for McEntyre Bridge paving project.
- Workshop: Reports and miscellaneous business. No formal action to be taken.