- BOND: Passed resolutions to borrow $160,000 from Cashmere Valley Bank to pay the district's portion of the energy conservation project. Unanimous.
- DONATION: Accepted a $250 donation from Wal-Mart for Camp Wooten. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL: Accepted resignation of high school librarian Janette George. Approved hiring Angie John as elementary secretary and high school librarian. Approved Lance Ross and Jeremy Trump as high school football volunteers. Unanimous for all.
- POLICY: Approved second reading of policy related to harassment, intimidation and bullying.
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION: Discussed whether to offer community education classes again. Decided to offer classes again, but they won't start until after Thanksgiving, or in 2011
- SUMMER: Learned three different summer programs took place in the school. These were the district's Title I Summer School, Blue Mountain Counseling's summer recreation program and Teen Scene, sponsored by Columbia Cares and Columbia County Health System.
- ONLINE LEARNING: Postponed action on adopting policy related to online learning. School officials are forming a committee to study the impact and scope of the state-mandated policy.
- FUEL BIDS: Awarded bid for fuel and heating oil to Ag Link, of Reardon, WA. Ag Link was the lowest of three bidders. Unanimous.