Columbia County commissioners are Chuck Reeves, Dwight Robanske and Dick Jones. With all present Monday night:
- PUBLIC WORKS: Passed resolution to adopt the 2010 to 2015 capital improvement program that includes both funded and unfunded projects commissioners have identified as needed. Most projects are unfunded, but they must be listed to be eligible for grants. Unanimous.
- INSULATION: Passed resolution authorizing insulation of the Senior Center. Unanimous.
- MOWER AND VEHICLE: Approved replacement of a mower used at the golf course and a vehicle used by a county employee in 2010. Both items were targeted for replacement in 2011. Unanimous.
- SIDEWALK: Passed resolution authorizing replacement of the sidewalk at the Planning Department. Unanimous.
- IRRIGATION: Passed resolution authorizing installation of irrigation system at the Touchet Valley Golf Course. Unanimous.
- PERMIT: Authorized making improvements to about one mile of Oliphant Road. The improvements are tied to the wind project in Garfield County. Unanimous.
- CLOSED SESSION: Met in executive session for union negotiations.