When: Thursday, 6 p.m.
Where: School District Board Room
- CLOSED SESSION: Will meet in executive session at 6 p.m. to consider possible appointment of interim superintendent. May be moved to action item. Regular meeting begins at 7 p.m.
- REPORTS: Will hear reports on WP Combine meeting, legislation, and adequate yearly progress.
- PARTICIPATION: Discuss participation policy for WP Combine. This may become an action item.
- MEETINGS: Discuss board meeting places, times and dates.
- SALARIES: Consider approving 2010-2011 WP Combine salary schedule. Also consider approving certificated salary schedule for 2010-2011.
- CONTRACTS: Consider approving contracts for WP Combine coaches, and for co-curricular advisors.
- PURCHASING: Consider approving participating in the Three Rivers Purchasing Cooperative for food service. Also consider approving purchases from the Capital Projects Fund.
- HANDBOOK: Consider approving student/employee handbooks for 2010-2011.
- PRINCIPAL: Consider changing duties and responsibilities of the 7-12 principal to K-12 principal.
- INSURANCE: Hear proposal from Canfield Insurance for 2010-2011.
- BENEFITS: Consider approving employee benefits for exempt employees.
- MEETING DATE: Consider approving Sept. 23 for the next board meeting.