Walla Walla County Commissioners are Greg Tompkins, Perry Dozier and Gregg Loney. With all present, commissioners voted as follows Monday:
- budget: Approved amendments to the 2010 budget. Unanimous.
- cancellation: Canceled commissioners' Sept. 20 meeting due to lack of a quorum. Unanimous.
- a/v: Approved contract for audio-visual system in main meeting room of county Health and Legislative Building. Unanimous.
- signs: After a public hearing, approved modification of county code Chapter 17.28 regarding regulation of signs in county. Unanimous.
- transportation: Adopted annual construction program for 2011 which sets out projects and funding sources for planned projects. Unanimous.
- sepa: After public hearing, directed legal staff to prepare ordinance incorporating recommended amendments to county code Chapter 18.04 regarding the State Environmental Policy Act. Unanimous.
- planning: Approved amendments to county code Title 16 regarding subdivisions and county code Title 17 regarding zoning to ensure compliance with state Growth Management Act and clarify requirements. Unanimous.