- TRAINING: Learned training on bullying and harassment will take place in January. The training is for students, staff and parents. The training was originally scheduled for Dec. 9.
- SNOW DAY: Learned make-up for the snow day last week will be March 4.
- POLICIES: Approved policies related to district notification of juvenile offenders, students and telecommunication devices, use of tobacco on school property, release of information, employment disclosures, contracts and leave sharing. Unanimous.
- NEWS: Approved resolution to support Network for Excellence in Washington Schools. Vote was 4-1 with Hovrud voting no.
- LATE START: Discussed Weaving a Strong Professional Relationship K-12, a program to be introduced in training Dec. 9. Purpose of the program is to improve professional relationships and understanding between teachers at all grade levels.
- LEVY: Discussed whether to run a capital project levy or a maintenance and operation levy in February. The board will make a decision Dec. 15.