- BUDGET: Discussed equipment rental and revolving fund. County engineer Grant Morgan said the fund balance is enough that some rental rates could be reduced.
- PUBLIC WORKS: Reviewed employment agreement with public works director Grant Morgan. Signed a new 2-year agreement with an annual base salary of $86,862. Unanimous.
- BUILDING INSPECTOR: Continued discussion of pay for building inspector. Will do a survey of costs for various tasks in surrounding counties.
- CONTRACT: Approved $21,250contract with Spokane Department of Emergency Management, from Aug. 1, 2010 through Aug. 31, 2012 for equipment. Unanimous.
- HEARING: Set public hearing on final 2011 budget for Dec. 20 at 2 p.m. Unanimous.