When: Today, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall
- VISITORS: Discuss Zumwalt Water District with Rick Stauty. Discuss water line easement with Dave Boyer.
- BUILDING FEES: Discuss resolution to adopt building permit fees, which was discussed at the July 6 council meeting.
- GRANT: Hear report on Transportation Improvement Board grant for 10th Street. The $180,788 grant will be available in May, 2012.
- BUDGET: Discuss 2011 budget and fee increases for 2011
- HOMELESS: Discuss Garfield County 10-year homeless housing plan.
- NUISANCE: Discuss letters submitted regarding nuisance ordinance.