When: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Where: 1 Port Way
- RAILROAD: Consider Port manager's recommendation regarding Columbia Rural Electric Association's request for five railroad crossings. Columbia REA is requesting three underground crossings within the city of Dayton and two overhead crossings outside of town.
- LYONS FERRY: Discuss future of Lyons Ferry Park. Discuss marina well project.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Hear update regarding architectural and engineering status. Consider approving contract with P'Chelle International for 2011 marketing services.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Hear reports on maintenance and insulation project at Dayton Tractor and Machine building. Hold executive session to discuss real estate.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Discuss regional signage project, fiber optic study and state of the economy presentation.