When: Thursday, 6 p.m. following a 5 p.m. work session.
Where: Regular session is at the Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; work session is at Dominick's on the Runway.
- budgets: Review the final Port of Walla Walla and Walla Walla Regional Airport budgets for 2011.
- transportation funds: Consider assigning the Port's Surface Transportation Program funds to the city of College Place.
- audit results: Review the final state audit results for fiscal 2009.
- chevron: Discuss the Port's request for reimbursement from Chevron related to cleanup and environmental investigations at the Port's Burbank Business Park.
- Governmental Relations services: Consider governmental relations services contracts for fiscal 2011 related to the Washington State Penitentiary issue, the U.S. Highway 12 Coalition and miscellaneous Port matters.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, an update on the U.S. Highway 12 Coalition, a review of the calendar of events; and miscellaneous reports.