- ORGANIZATION: Reelected Hamann as board chairman. and Zuger as vice chairman for 2011. Vote was 4-0 for Zuger, with Zuger abstaining.
- NEWS: Adopted resolution to support the Network for excellence in Washington Schools, and to contribute $500. Unanimous.
- ENROLLMENT: Learned enrollment increased by 1 in November. Enrollment is about three above the amount the budget is based on.
- OFFICE: Approved closing district office during Christmas break.
- PERSONNEL: Approved hiring Tressa Robins as paid volleyball coach for last season. Unanimous.