Port of Columbia commissioners are Lawrence Turner, Gene Warren and Dale McKinley. With all present Wednesday morning commissioners:
- RAILROAD: Approved two overhead crossings requested by Columbia Rural Electric Association. The crossings are in the vicinity of the old Seneca Labor camp, off green Giant Camp Road. Unanimous. Columbia REA's request for three underground crossings within the city of Dayton was postponed for further review.
- LYONS FERRY: Learned the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers notified the Port it will not require the port to operate Lyons Ferry Park during the 2011 season.
- MARINA: Learned three quotes have been received to repair a non-functioning well at the marina. Commissioners decided to ask an engineering firm to review the quotes.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Approved contract with P'Chelle International for 2011 marketing services. Unanimous. Learned work on construction documents is progressing, and the goal is to seek bids after Jan. 1.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Reviewed three quotes received for an insulation project at the Dayton Tractor and Machine building. Intermountain West's low quote of $7,929 was accepted. Unanimous.